Are you often face this embarrassing situation? When you try to screw the nut find the bolt has much burr. Usually you will take arduous hammer to hit it to be tapered edge. This Domom® Deburring External Chamfer Tool for Drill Bit is designed to solve this problem for you. Made of super hard stainless steel with 3 shaving teeth and triangle/hexagon shaped shaft which keeps the deterring from slipping while working with drill bit. It’s designed to clean up any kind of threads or end of pipe that might have burrs and let nut easily slide over the bolt.
- QUICKLY GRIP BOLTS: Deburring external chamfer tool can quickly grind the tip of compressed or rusty bolt to tapered edge so that the nut can be quickly tightened in place without replacing expensive and hard-to-find fasteners, saving a lot of money, especially when handling fixed bolts that cannot be disassembled.
- MULTIPLE OPERATING OPTIONS: This product has 2 different handles: triangle and hexagon, which can be used for different types of drills. The head is a conical shape that can be repaired to a maximum of different sizes of bolts.
- SAFELY EASY TO WORKING WITH DRILL BIT: The operation is simple, using the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr of bolt. safe and pious design means no cuts, no sparks, no burns.
- FITMENT BOLT TUBE SIZE: Fits Size: 8-32 bolts (.164) up to 3/4”-10 (.750) – (4mm -19mm). Effective on Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic, no matter it is with or without screw thread. Besides, it also can be taken as bottle opener.
- EXOTIC SUPER HARD STEEL: Made of extremely hard stainless steel with three shaving teeth, let it has the feature of high strength and hardness for durability.
Recommend use a little lube before you grind the burr off.
Click the red “Add to Cart” button now!